Re: [new_distillers] stills trying to go mainstream

  • M L
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 3:10 PM
      For those who like to read about all things brewed try www.byo.com ( for" Brew Your Own" Magazine ) , www.thebeermag.com (for "Beer" Magazine) and www.beertown.org (for "Zymurgy" Magazine) All are available in North America at news stands or by subscription.All are very informative no  matter if you're a novice or experienced brewer, there always new  tips, recipes , equipment and techniques being developed to be shared amongst our brewing community.  ML

      From: kekedog13 <kekedog13@...>
      Subject: [new_distillers] stills trying to go mainstream
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 9:10 PM

      It seem that the under ground practice of home distillation is trying to go main stream.I was reading the Jan. Feb. issue of "Brew Your Own" magazine and what should I see in the "Whats New" section ? An ad from a company called "essencia" that says it's now available in North America.They claim to have top of the line equipment,ingredients and techniques designed to lift both the quality and the affordability of crafting premium liquors for the craftsman at home and small commercial distillery. I well know that they aren't the only company selling ready to use distillation equipment, but to see it in a widely published magazine was both surprising and encouraging. Their stuff looked high-tech, state of the art,fast,simple and easy to use.They also have brewing equipment fer wine and beer making.Definitely worth a look-see at www.essenciana.com ML