Re: Ferrule to Column connection

  • made_it_myself
    Message 1 of 12 , May 24, 2012
      > You will then have no trouble getting the tube into the ferrule. I presume you only really want it to slide in a few millimetres.

      I hadn't realised the difference was that great!

      I would have to reduce the diameter by 6mm to get it to fit into the ferrule.

      Unfortunately I no longer have the tools required to do this, I had a lot of my tools stolen a while back and I decided not to replace them until I moved to my new house in Spain and had a secure place to store them.

      That is why I am having to improvise so much.
      To cap it all off, my Wife is not working at the moment, and doesn't understand why I want to waste my time with home brew etc, when I could just go to the supermarket and buy it! Then I could spend more time decorating the house...