New Tilted (offset)Reflux still stabilization

  • snappy180
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Hello to everyone,
      I'm a new group member and very new to distilling. My question to the group is; What will be my best way to stabilize my new offset reflux still with a thumper added? I,m using a 35qt. boiler with an internal 1500 watt element. I'm also using a 1 inch column and a thumper jar. Any advise or instructions would be greatly appreciated