vodka wash cuts

  • lhill0349
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      I've had great success in whiskey production by carfully watching the cuts. I'm trying a vodka wash run this time but haven't seen much info on the cuts. I'm using a pot still and have already run the first distillation. Question is what are the cut points for sugar wash vodka during the second distillation? I'm running it all through a charcoal colume afterward. Is a third distillation of any real value?