Re: [new_distillers] Re: Clarification on JEM wash recipe

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2012
      LOL, but I did find this
      http://www.v-energydrink.com/  (good looking site,I hope Yahoo gets the link right)
      looks like its only available in NZ and Australia
      Cheers
      Dave

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2012
        Dave wrote: "I did find this http://www.v-energydrink.com"

        Horrible stuff, full of caffeine and guano.

        Paul NZ
      • Jerry McCullough
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2012
          JamesonBeam1 (aka Waldo) is the orginator of the JEM wash. I have read that he is in bad health and does not participate much anymore in this forum. A sad loss in my opinion.
          I was wondering if any of the old timers in this forum that might have personal ties to Jameson contact him and report back to the forum about his health and how much energy drink is supposed to be used in the JEM wash.

          Thanks.