Re: [new_distillers] Clarification on JEM wash recipe

  • White Bear
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012
      Thanks Dave for the clarification.
      White Bear

      --- On Sun, 4/1/12, Dave <bbmdave@...> wrote:

      From: Dave <bbmdave@...>
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Clarification on JEM wash recipe
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 12:16 PM

      Hi guys
      usually use Rockstar energy drink, 473 ml or 16 oz (US) in a 7 Gal wash
      It is the size that is on sale most often in Canada.
      I don't think I have ever seen the vanilla one, whatever flavor as long as it has lots of the vitamin B's
      it works
      Hope that helps
      Dave

      From: Jerry McCullough <jkmccull@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 10:06 AM

      I have not received any responses to the email below. Did I ask a bad question?

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
        What ever you do, don't use "V".

        The stuff had so much preservative in it that it killed the yeast and ruined a 30L wash.

        Lesson learnt.
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
          OK, I won't use it,
          But what is "V"?,
          I have never seen it. is there an other name?
          Dave

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 3, 2012
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(drink)

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Dave <bbmdave@...> wrote:

            > OK, I won't use it,
            > But what is "V"?,
            > I have never seen it. is there an other name?
            > Dave

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 3, 2012
              LOL, but I did find this
              http://www.v-energydrink.com/  (good looking site,I hope Yahoo gets the link right)
              looks like its only available in NZ and Australia
              Cheers
              Dave

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 3, 2012
                Dave wrote: "I did find this http://www.v-energydrink.com"

                Horrible stuff, full of caffeine and guano.

                Paul NZ
              • Jerry McCullough
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 4, 2012
                  JamesonBeam1 (aka Waldo) is the orginator of the JEM wash. I have read that he is in bad health and does not participate much anymore in this forum. A sad loss in my opinion.
                  I was wondering if any of the old timers in this forum that might have personal ties to Jameson contact him and report back to the forum about his health and how much energy drink is supposed to be used in the JEM wash.

                  Thanks.