Distillers Log Database

  • sotpyrc
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
      It seems like the home beer maker has more applications and tools available that they can actually use. Why do we as distillers have to use "bearskins and stone knives" to track our runs? Anyone that has an opinion please chime in and tell me what would make your life as a distiller easier.
      My initial draft is a simple Access Database that can track some basic info; before anyone tells me how crappy and basic it is, I already know. It's a foundation to build on.

      I posted a screenshot in the Album Distillers Log.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2012
        Yhe screenshots are too small to make out any detail. Try posting them again at a bigger size. Something like 800px wide.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sotpyrc" <vdefazzio@...> wrote:

        > It seems like the home beer maker has more applications and tools
        > available that they can actually use. Why do we as distillers have to
        > use "bearskins and stone knives" to track our runs? Anyone that has an
        > opinion please chime in and tell me what would make your life as a
        > distiller easier.My initial draft is a simple Access Database that can
        > track some basic info; before anyone tells me how crappy and basic it
        > is, I already know. It's a foundation to build on.
        > I posted a screenshot in the Album Distillers Log.

      • Wes Deviers
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2012
          MySQL driven community site? Share recipes, timing data, deliciousness ratings...

          Wes