Re: [new_distillers] Re: Crushing barley Malt grain crusher

  • White Bear
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012
      Tim and all-
        This information came out of an old book from the 30's that is no longer in print.  I am an old wine maker from way back and have acquired this book when I was 10.  Yes, my first bottle of wine was made in my basement when I was ten years old.
      White Bear

      Singing Mouse
      Shamanic Learning Center
      http://smslc.org