Mason Jar Dixon is alive!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
      Greeting Harry,
      I hope you are doing well.  I recently had a CNC shop that does work for our company make some threaded half couplings
      in the proper straight pipe thread for Water heater elements.  I am in the process of getting my Keg rig working and the NPT
      half coupling you can buy from Mcmaster car and other suppliers just dont cut it.  He ran a half dozen for me for free but
      apparently ran some extras and put them on Ebay.  Would you mind posting this link for the guys on the forum.  In my opinion
      this is a much needed part for our hobby and makes it easier to get away from propane and fire.  A little pricey but he is not mass producing them either.
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/140701106830?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      I am in no way making any money off of these.  Thanks.
      I am doing fine,  Our company is staying very busy and I am still traveling more than I care too.  Tell the guys on the forum Mason says hello.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
        Damn, Harry, that's great news, that Mason's still out there, even if he's not stilling. If you're reading the list, Mason, we miss you. Now if we could only hear from Jim.