RE: [new_distillers] Re: Sediment

  • Gavin Flett
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
      I received that white algae like stuff a couple of times as well. But I assumed it was minute particles of the paper towel I had as a plug to stop the carbon from spilling out, was I wrong?

      I filtered it again and they disappeared.....??

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: chandatnagpur@...
      Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:01:38 +0000
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: Sediment

      Same happened to me and as suggested by Chris I too just siphoned off the clear liquid from top of carbon bed and throwing the rest along with whitish algae like substance on top of carbon.

      chand