Re: new

  • geoff burrows
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 11:50 PM
      If you build your own still, your curiosity will in the process of the build make you ask yourself why am I building this particular piece, why do I  have to make it like just like this in this shape and what is this piece used for?
      End result a better uynderstanding of distilling in general
      Geoff

    • billq1007@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24 9:16 PM
        I like my EEII - wish I had th 15 gallon - ask about modifications before you buy - center erring ring - longer condenser