I withdraw my Question - PP or HDPE?

  • White Bear
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 16, 2012
      Friends-

       I didn't mean or try to imply any kind of cross conflict among group members with my initial question pertaining to PP or HDPE buckets used as a boiler.  All I wanted to know was what can be expected to leach out into the heated mash from each of the two plastics.  I do have documentation from sweaden pertaining to the use of such buckets in the construction of a boiler but no documentation other than maybe some softeners leaching into the mash while distillation.
        I am not here to instigate strife and contention just to learn more of this amazing craft.  If my questions offended anyone I am deeply sorry.
      White Bear