Re: [new_distillers] looking

  • keenon beard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
      thanks i will try that

      From: Jerry McCullough <jkmccull@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] looking

      I am assuming that when you cut the moonshine, it went cloudy. Same thing happened to me but only once. I was using distilled water.. The forum told me that it was caused by carryover of fats and oils. I made an activated charcoal filter and then run the product through it three times. The product returned to crystal clear state.

      So if you cut it with distilled water and it clouds up, filter it with charcoal and it will clear up. Just because it did it this time, does not mean the cloudy will occur every time.