RE: [new_distillers] Re: First run with a Thumper

  • Gavin Flett
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      I am no thumper expert either, but I do recall posts stating that the heads goes into one temper and the tails into another, if you only have one thumper, just add the feints. So yes you are adding direct alcohol to your final product, but it is otherwise undrinkable alcohol.

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: chandatnagpur@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:45:28 +0000
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: First run with a Thumper

      Well though I too am new, I feel adding Vodka to thumper amounts to adding direct alcohol to your final product, as alcohol content from thumper evaporates and lands in your final distillate. It is bound to be rocket fuel.