Re: Classes

  • fatbloke@gmx.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
      Sorry, but unless you're alluding to some sort of formal courses, you're unlikely to find lessons in making moonshine or other illicit spirits..... i.e. The only ones I've heard of here are graduate level courses at one of the Scottish uni's and its part sponsored by the Scotch Whiskey trade association (I believe)