Classes

  • William Liu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
      I am new to distilling and would like to take some classes.  Anyone know how/where I can learn in New York?  Any help would be appreciated.
      thanks,
      Will
    • jmwcurrey@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
        I would also like to know where I can learn how to distill. Any suggestions? (Texas)

        J.
      • fatbloke@gmx.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
          Sorry, but unless you're alluding to some sort of formal courses, you're unlikely to find lessons in making moonshine or other illicit spirits..... i.e. The only ones I've heard of here are graduate level courses at one of the Scottish uni's and its part sponsored by the Scotch Whiskey trade association (I believe)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
            Try Bill Owens, American Distilling Institute.
            http://adiforums.com/