Re: Digest Number 265

  • Ben M
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2012
      Hi everyone. i know this is an old post but i just joined last week and was skimming through the old ones to find answers to my questions which i have found. i'm in the process of building a 4qt reflux and don't have questions as of yet. i saw this and just had to reply to the statement """Think about it. Why would the home distilling industry risk poisoning its customers?"""

      I laughed a bit cause its like saying: why would the tobacco industry risk poisoning it's customers?

      anyways, just sayin hi and happy distilling! i got about 41,000 posts left to read :)