Re: [new_distillers] Re: Oak Chips

  • M L
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 25, 2012
      Thanks Tomhawk, This is great info. I had thought of wood chips sold for flavoring meat ng but the ones I found were hickory and didn't think that wood would give the desired results.And  I would have to pay shipping on the wine brewing chips anyway and I've read that the wood from old whiskey barrels is the most desirable for flavoring homemade spirits .ML

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 25, 2012