Sodium Bicarbonate

  • gavinflett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
      Here is a question,

      If I am to use Sodium bicarb for the removal of the esther Ethyl Acetate in Vodka. Would I want to do that for my Whiskey and Rum washes as well, if so why?
    • gavinflett
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
        How long does it take for sodium bicarbonate to turn the acetic acid back into ethanol? If I added some in the afternoon, will it be ready by morning?