Re: [new_distillers] Glucose V Sucrose

  • klcampbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2001
      Thanks Tony,I have just had a quick look at the sugar site and have printed
      it out to ponder over while I sit and sip a cool G&T.I just love this site
      and all the info that is flowing through to all us newby operators. I am
      just about to retire after 50 years of working in engineering and as such I
      am a control freak an have set up my operation to be as easy as possible to
      look after.I run a full fractioning tower ,as per "Stone and Nixon",complete
      with solid state control of heating,[external elements}and visual control of
      condenser water with thermometer reading water discharge temperature.I am
      now looking at the flavouring and aging side of this very absorbing
      hobby.Regards