Re: Aluminum foil

  • shas1100
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hey, Ray

      So long as the foil has a boiling point higher than that of water
      it cannot vaporize
      and therefore cannot travel from the boiler to the collector.
      That's more or less the bottom line,
      even if it turned out to be LEAD foil.

      The last line of my previous response should read
      "I would hesitate to use an aluminium vessel to collect the condensate,
      but an aluminium boiler is no problem at all."

      Slainte!