Re: Is fermentation possible with pasteurized cider?

  • raja
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hello all thank you for all the responses that you all gave. I was reffering to unfiltered juice that many of the orchards here in the southeast sell as cider without fermentataion. I was interested in trying to make a brandy from the products that they sell cherry, peach, apricot, blackberry which has been pasteurized.

      Thanks
      Raja