Re: [new_distillers] info

  • M L
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      According to "Moonshiners" on Discovery channel he got busted and was given 15 months. He chose to commit suicide rather than do time in prison.His wife tells about a legit beverage sold in liquior stores with his picture on it but they are not allowed to call it moonshine so it's called white whiskey. Theres a guy on you-tube that explains proofing by looking at the bubbles but he is hard to understand. It's more accurate to just buy an alcoholmeter. MarkL.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
        If you can find a copy of "Me And My Likker" its not only a really fascinating read, its also comedy gold. Legit copies can go for $50-100 on ebay. And that was before people had heard of him outside of certain circles. Even here *in* the App's nobody had ever heard of him. Now I hear people talk about him at Burger King.

        I would guess you'll be able to buy a massmarket book version soon.

        Wes
        --
        Sent from Android; grammar mistakes are its fault, logical ones are mine.