Re: [new_distillers] Re: alcohol license

  • Elm Brook
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 27, 2011
      There are two components to the permit process in the United States. The state effort and the federal effort. I can't comment on the state efforts as they vary (by state). The fed effort is quite easy if you take the time to read their web page @ ttb.gov. Essentially you need to fill in the paper work (lots of it) and there is no fee associated. I did all the work myself and the only fee is postage and bonding (which goes to the insurance company not the fed). Hope this helps.

      Sent from my iPad
    • waljaco
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 29, 2011
        For Michigan -