Re: [new_distillers] mash

  • M L
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2011
      I've been a beer brewer for a long time , and reusing mash for beer is done.It is like making a second cup of tea from the same tea bag. There is still some goodie left in it although a small amount.
      . This beer is called a party gyle, and does require additional ingredients to make it have enough fermentables.Beer making does not require very much in the way of fermentables like a high alcohol product would so I would think the same rules apply. But it's kind of a lot of trouble for what little you get out of it. In beer brewing it's done more for flavors gained from the grains , then add some malt extract to complete the rest of the wert needed for an acceptable brew. Mark L. .