Re: Cleaning Brewhaus´ SS pot

  • geoff burrows
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011

      Hi Moss,
           I was thinking exactly the same myself.  If you're finding it difficult now Alex. Just think about when they made it well over 150 years ago do you think they cleaned it off then?  I shouldn't have thought so.
            I know normally, everyone needs to keep things squeaky clean in the fermenting stage but at the distilling stage with all that high octane ethanol knocking about does it really matter it's cleaner  than your hands after cleaning them in in a hospital alcohol hand cleaner.
           Initially well washed and well rinsed with clean potable water should suffice, the distilling process should clean the rest.
       Geoff