thumper

  • kekedog13
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2011
      Built a thumper and when I ran it almost nothing ended coming out of the and of the condenser. The water in the thumper jar got real hot but production all but stopped. I do see why they call it a "thumper" as it made a thumping sound as the steam bubbled through it.I tried different lengths of tubing and different depths of water. When I elininated it the alcohol resumed to flow.ML