Re: new member-South Africa

  • hugh harnett
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 24, 2011
      Hi Trevor,

      I'm also from SA, and have bought a few things off Distillique, my experiences have only been positive, maybe it would be an idea to speak to Gert the owner, he was super helpful and knowledgeable.

      Just to say that I got some great books from Amphora-society, they ship to SA and I learnt a lot from their books.

      Lastly http://homedistiller.org is as far as I am concerned the first place to start reading, great resource.

      Good luck!

      Hugh