Mini-Still Helpers

  • ianjay49
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hi, I found this post on another forum but cannot find the folder that Eth&all refers to. Does anyone have a copy or source?

      Many thanks

      Eth&All » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:18 am
      Go to Yahoo group "New Distillers" and then to the "Files" section. I have a folder there called Mini-Still Helpers and it contains PDF files with templates for both 1.5" & 2" columns. There are 2 templates for each size: one is for the plates (and depth guaging the slot) and one is a wrap template that will show either 30° or 45° plate angle. This is so you can better estimate *where* to cut the slot in relation to the upper plate (and better measure vertical spacing). Overlap (1/4") is already calculated for you with these templates.

      Also in the folder are some construction notes and tips that I will updating again soon. I am sure this will greatly speed you along with constructing the Mini-Still. You made a great choice!!