brandy

  • brandymaker12
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
      We had a bumber crop of raspberries this year and would like to try some brandy. most everything I found in the libary was about distilling brandy, can anyone point me in the dircetion of how to prepare the wash,
      or have a reipe they would like to share.
      How many lbs of berries and sugar and water added and what the ph level should be.
      I read the postings about useing blackberries so I understand there is alot more to it then just making a sugar wash, so any help would be great. Thanks