Do I need nutrients?

  • adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2011
      Come into some 2 row barley and dextrose. Thinking ill try a thin mash and use whiskey yeast with ag. Say 50 lbs dextrose and 25 lbs malted 2 row n 30 gals water. Ferment on the grain. Is this gonna be to thin? Should I add nutrients ? I've always done corn and 6 row cooked mash recipe but curious about trying for a light scotch flavor.