Blue ookies

  • mckyjns
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      I keep seeing references to "Blue Ookies" and don't quite understand what the term means. I do remember a few years ago seeing a mason jar of distillate with a trail of vivid blue floating in the liquid. Is that what "Blue ookies" looks like and what are the dangers? I am new to the group and enjoy reading although I as of yet I am only learning and have made nothing but wine and hard cider. Thanks for the information.