Re: [new_distillers] Re: Corn Toxin

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2011

      Mine smelled ok just never have come across that label before. Been a long time since I tried something new been using regular old feed corn

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • missouri_bootlegger
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2011
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Adam Fordham <bluwater2828@...> wrote:

        > Mine smelled ok just never have come across that label before. Been a long time since I tried something new been using regular old feed corn
        >
        > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        If you can smell it on the corn you will taste it in the finished product that is why I tossed mine I want whiskey that taste good
      • Adam Fordham
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2011

          I hear you. Too much work to make junk. Ever used flaked maize.?