Re: [new_distillers] Re: Corn Toxin

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2011

      Good conversation. I noticed how good the deer corn I purchased looked and noticed the Aflatoxin label. Read some online. Guess if the yeasts don't mind and the boiling point was high enough. Shouldn't really matter.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Adam Fordham
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2011

        Mine smelled ok just never have come across that label before. Been a long time since I tried something new been using regular old feed corn

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • missouri_bootlegger
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2011
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Adam Fordham <bluwater2828@...> wrote:

          > Mine smelled ok just never have come across that label before. Been a long time since I tried something new been using regular old feed corn
          >
          > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          If you can smell it on the corn you will taste it in the finished product that is why I tossed mine I want whiskey that taste good
        • Adam Fordham
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2011

            I hear you. Too much work to make junk. Ever used flaked maize.?