Re: Basic questions - How much alcool to get from 3 Litters of Red Wine (13°) ...

  • sharkosharko@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      I've tried and here are my results :
      1. Near 50 cls of alcohol
      2. I've respected that
      3. I've made it on the pot still but with very little fire made by propane so it takes 2 hours and at the end the drops were very slow but with no fused oil. So I've stopped there.
      4. I think all the alcohol was gone

      The result is an alcohol strong but with a taste a little bit hard. I'm not already blind so I think it is done correctly :)

      The next step is to try sugar wash.

      Regards,
      Sharko.