Re: [new_distillers] Re: How long to ferment corn mash

  • Shot Man
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi olrgernr,
      Mine doesn't get clear, not like water. It will look like Lemonaid or even a little darker. I think clear means no stuff still moving around in it and mostly settled to the bottom.
      See you,
      shotman
      .
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
        Thanks Shotman
        that's what it looks like, so i guess i will go with that and see what comes of it. Guess experience is the best teacher.