RE: [new_distillers] heart cuts

  • geoff burrows
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2011
      A better job would be small screw top soft drinks bottles made of clear glass
      Geoff
    • gavinflett
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2011
        Crap, does the aluminum and the lining ruin the alcohol? I had to use cans because I live in the city and we don't have anywhere to get those old style fruit storage jars that my mom used to make fruit with. In fact, I have been hard pressed to find anywhere that I can buy just jars. I will accept any reasonable facsimile suggestions for storage, but I am quite good with my cuts now, I don't so much need the cans as much any more.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff burrows" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

        > A better job would be small screw top soft drinks bottles made of clear glass
        > Geoff

      • Shot Man
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2011
          Hi gavinflett,
          I collect in two glass 250mm measuring cups, the kind that are microwave oven safe. I then check the % and pour it in Mason Jars with a coffee filter on top. You could use Baby Food jars to collect in or drink bottles with a small funnel. Store it in Apple Juice, Apple Cider glass jars or any food safe glass jar. Have friends save them and donate to you.
          Have a good one,
          shotman

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2011
            Awesome, thanks for the suggestions fellas.