FEINTS

  • adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      I have always mixed my Heads and Tails together and added to my strip. Anyone keep their heads seperate and done a heads only run? Any thoughts?
    • JD
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
        well i use heads only for vodka because it contains the most ethanol .

        i mix feints for rum and whiskey because the tails tend to have the most taste.

        Hope this helps.

        JackD