Copper Mesh

  • Ed Barcik
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 248 KB
    you should be using this stuff, one time purchase.
  • Dave
    Message 2 of 11 , Sep 12, 2011
      http://tinyurl.com/3octkyz    You can also buy the mesh here
    • sparkie1085
      Message 3 of 11 , Nov 11, 2011
        Has anyone used Stuf-fit copper mesh as a column packing? Amazon and Ebay have it in 20 foot rolls and claim it is 100% copper. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this and wether it is pure copper or a copper alloy. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
      • Jan Ooms
        Message 4 of 11 , Nov 11, 2011
          Hi Sparkie,
          Look up "The Amphora Society" and order your copper mesh from them. They are members of this forum and I have purchased mesh from them before.
          100% satisfaction.
          If you are down-under you can order it through New Zealand.
          Regards,
          Jan.

          Message 5 of 11 , Nov 14, 2011
            Thanks for that info Jan,

            I'm in Oklahoma USA so I'm looking for "local" source for copper mesh. I tried some alleged "stainless steel sponges" that turned out to be magnetic so I suspect they are the 430 series stainless.