food grade lubricant

  • Slingshot
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      I currently use an o ring between my boiler and column. I have a small leak that can be cured with a little grease between the two. What food grade lube can be used that will not have an effect on my runs?
    • Ric Cunningham
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        http://www.midwestsupplies.com/keg-lube.html

        Either of these will work.

        --
        If you can make macaroni and cheese from a box, you can make a great beer.
      • Slingshot
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2011
          Thanks, Ric....perfect