Re: Mash Press

  • bruich44
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2011
      Adam-

      I recoated my apple press with Poxy Coat II Clear when the old stuff started peeling away. It's a soy based, food grade epoxy that dries to a hard finish, made for sealing food grade applications and should last 15 years with heavy use, or in my case, a lifetime... You're paying a pretty penny for the product though.

      http://www.poxycoat.com/products.asp

      -bl
    • Adam Fordham
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2011