RE: [new_distillers] Re: A previously private discussion of still head mounting

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31, 2011
      Jeez, Harry,

      I don't have enough experience shipping to Australia to have any specific time expectations, but you'll get your book no matter what I have to do. It was mailed, with correct customs forms, on about the day I email you with the smartass gooney-bird thing.

      I'm on the road right now, headed home from my best bud's memorial service, where I had no internet for 3 days. I should be home tomorrow night, and I'll look into it on my end.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: gnikomson2000@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:17:22 +0000
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: A previously private discussion of still head mounting

      That bloody gooney bird musta got blown off-course. Over a week, no book yet. I'd hate to be hangin' by me nuts waitin' for the postal service to cut the rope. :)