charcoal filters

  • raja
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
      Hello all I am new to the group and I hope someone out there can help me or maybe point me in the right direction. I have been making vodka and so far I have been using a carbon snake, it works ok sometimes and sometimes its real bad. Does anyone use a larger one or maybe something else? I have been playing around with some stainless steel tubing 4inch dia and some granulated activated charcoal the fabrication is getting better. Thanks in advance
    • geoff burrows
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2011

        Hi Raja,

        Try this Tiny link

        http://tinyurl.com/3pe58pj

        All you ever wanted to know about carbon

        Geoff