filter

  • blackbuca1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2011
      with a refux still should i have to use a filter because of any odor?

      if yes do i filter before or after the vodka has been taken down to

      correct proof?

      thank you
    • sdrambo133
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "blackbuca1" <blackbuca1@...> wrote:

        > with a refux still should i have to use a filter because of any odor?
        >
        > if yes do i filter before or after the vodka has been taken down to
        >
        > correct proof?
        >
        > thank you

        IMO yes. Although you are probably getting 96%+ vodka you still have around 4% impurities mostly water of course. I find an improvement both in taste and odour after carbon. Cheers