Re: INFUSION OF TOBACO IN ALCHOHOL

  • mav
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2011
      Hi again Bossy, I should mention which I forgot, which you will not find in print!! We did use cyanide products and hormornal chemicals, all aproved by the Ovens valley tobacco research station. We also sprayed the growing tobacco with Fatty Alcohol to burn the suckers durning the season,

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_alcohol

      I believe these chemicals are still used in countries like Fiji.

      Cheers
      Marc

      Ps, I have never smoked!! Far too dangerous for me, especially after my job in the industry.