Re: Still fermenting

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
      While tomato paste is a standard part of the yeast nutrient, you'll need
      some nitrogen to really speed that ferment up.
      DAP (di-ammonium phosphate) or Miracle Gro.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "ggenovezos" <ggenovez@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Zimurgy Bob,
      >
      > Digging into waldo's Jem right now. since I don't have any energy
      drink on hand right now any other additive that might help?