Steel tube for column?

  • made_it_myself
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 10:24 AM
      I was getting ready to build myself a grain mill and was just checking ebay for round steel bar when I came across 2" steel round steel pipe
      8 ft for £15.30 (about $24) when you compare that to the price of copper at aroound £200 (or just over $300) I was wondering if it would be possible to use it to make a column?
      or just an extension maybe?
      Anyway just thought I would throw it out there in case it might help someone.
      Either by using it or finding out why you cant LOL!

      Doc