Re: [new_distillers] Filtering issues...

  • Adam Fordham
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2011

      I ran into similar problems carbon filtering. What I did was cram cheap unscented toilet paper into the end of my filter. Greatly slowed the process down but worked for me. I only carbon filter nuetral. For my Whiskey / Bourbon I age on chips in 1 gal glass juggs. I just pour off the top thru a coffee filter and haven't had any problems there. I do rinse my chips in water before I use them.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android