RE: [new_distillers] Re: Conical fermenters

  • ben marks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2011
      hi all
      i got a 7 gal blickman conical and i am in love, everything is easer sanitizing, clean up, yeast harvesting plus when a friend comes over it looks real cool and when i tell them it is my "biological reactor vessel" they get this concerned look on their face till i tell them it is just full of beer
       i think it was the best $800 i evre spent and i would get a another if the need arises..... ben

      ________________________________

        Whiskey is What Beer Wants to Be When it Grows Up

      ______________________

      Your Car is German. Your Vodka is Russian. Your Pizza Italian. Your
      Kebab is Turkish. Your Democracy is Greek. Your Coffee Brazilian.
      Your Movies are American. Your Tea is Chinese
      . Your Shirt is Mexican.
      Your Oil is Saudi Arabian. Your Electronics are Japanese. Your Numbers  are

      Arabic, Your Letters are Latin. Your Cocaine is Colombian. And you
      Complain that your Neighbor is an Immigrant?

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com; gnikomson2000@...
      From: bluwater2828@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:37:30 -0700
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: Conical fermenters

      I'm just looking for ways to get more clean wash out of my fermentation vessel. But a little yeast farming might be economical too.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android