Condensor water flow

  • rosnekcaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 8:40 AM
      I am using a 2" column in a reflux setup that uses the Boka slant plate collector. The condenser above the slant plate consists of a 1/2 tube in the center of 2 concentric coils. A tee at the bottom joins the parallel coils with the 1/2 tube.

      Which should my cold water input go to - the top of the parallel dual coils or to the top of the 1/2 inch center tube?

      Or does it really make any difference?

      rosnekcaj